Indoor plants Nursery and greenery can truly brighten up space and increase its feel-good factor. An additional benefit is, of course, an improvement in air quality. After all, who doesn’t want purer air and what better (or easier!) way to get it than with a few well-placed houseplants?!
At Shady Gum, we offer a huge variety of Indoor house plants to fit every home’s décor, style, and budget. Choose from hanging vines to beautiful orchids, ‘lucky’ money plants to maintenance-free cacti – at Shady Gum, there’s something for everyone!
And what is an indoor house plants without its best friend, the planter? Check out our broad range of pots and planters and you will surely find an ideal companion to show off your beloved plants to their best advantage. From decorative window planters and quirky tabletop pots to beautiful hanging baskets, you have so many options to choose from to display your favorite houseplants with pride. Every pot and planter sold at Shady Gum is made with the best quality materials and sourced from the most reliable vendors. Talk to us today and we will help you choose a pot that’s just right for your plant’s (and your!) needs.
Caring for your Indoor House Plants is as important as picking the right ones to suit your indoor or outdoor space. However, this does not have to be a time-consuming or painful activity. All you need is a little patience, some preparation and a modest amount of knowledge and you’ll keep your green friends looking vibrant and beautiful for a very long time.
Here are some great ideas brought to you by the gardening experts at Shady Gum:
- Water your plants regularly but don’t overdo it! Talk to a gardening expert to know how much is too much
- Make sure your plants get plenty of sunlight
- Keep your indoor plants away from air vents
- Weeds are often the enemy of garden plants. Remove them and any dead or diseased plants
- Use organic compost to add nutrients to your garden but again, don’t overdo it!
- In your outdoor garden, don’t place your plants too close together or they’ll end up fighting for space and nutrition!