5IN1® Organic Fertiliser is a brilliant organic fertiliser containing Cow, Fowl and Sheep Manures, Mushroom Compost, Zeolite, Blood & Bone, hoof and horn plus added Trace Elements and Minerals. Flowers and vegetables respond extremely well to this product.
Mix one part 5IN1® Organic Fertiliser to three parts existing soil to enrich the soil and provide long term organic nutrients to plants.
– Promotes strong healthy plant growth.
– Promotes healthy vegetables.
– Promotes better flowering.
– BFA Certified fully organic to Australian and worldwide organic standards.
– Natural organic garden fertiliser.
– Retains soil moisture, keeping the root system cool, which also saves water and watering time.
– Reduces temperature fluctuations around the root system, maintaining a healthier environment for plant growth.
– Adds a long life humus build up to the soil, encouraging microbial and earthworm activity.
– Contains organic slow release blood and bone.
– Contains Zeolite for greater fertiliser efficiency.
– NPK 2 : 0.4 : 2.1
– Available sizes: 30 litres
Used and recommended by champion growers, including rose growers. (Endorsed by The QLD Rose Society)
Because 5IN1® Organic Fertiliser is in an organic form, when organic fertilisers are subsequently applied, the existing humus and organic material store the new nutrients resulting in a 'slow release' effect. Chemcial fertilisers have a tendency to leach away very quickly.
5IN1® Organic Fertiliser delivers many long term benefits for your plants, so you can achieve a sustained healthy garden.
The colour images and descriptions provided in our website / social media pages are to be used as a guide only. Factors such as Australia's varied climatic conditions, seasons and soil type can affect overall growth & appearance.