A small tree with striking pink tinged new leaves that become green with white variegations as they mature. An interesting foliage contrast or feature tree for smaller gardens and parks. Best when grown in full sun. Fallen leaves quickly disintegrate and rarely require cleaning up.
- Can Grow upto 5m H x 4m W
- Growth Rate – Slow to moderate.
- Habit – Rounded with pendulous outer branches.
- Foliage – Green and cream variegated, pinnate leaves usually with three to five broad leaflets that droop softly. New foliage is pink and the autumn colour is yellowish-brown.
- Flowers – Insignificant male flowers.
- Bark – Grey-brown.
- Tolerances – Very hardy. Will thrive in a wide range of soil conditions, wet or dry, of varied pH levels (tolerates alkaline soils) and some coastal areas. During juvenile stages of growth, young branches may be susceptible to wind damage. Transplants easily.
Available in 33cm Pot Size (Advanced Size Tree)
The colour images and descriptions provided in our website / social media pages are to be used as a guide only. Factors such as Australia's varied climatic conditions, seasons and soil type can affect overall growth & appearance.