A lovely weeping Japanese maple with finely dissected leaves giving a graceful 'feathery' appearance and providing an attractive autumn display. Excellent for sheltered courtyards and small parks and gardens.
- Can Grow upto 2m H x 2m W
- Growth Rate – Slow to moderate.
- Habit – Compact, rounded with pendulous branches..
- Foliage – Bright green, deeply incised with nine long lobes that in turn are deeply cut. The youngest leaves are pale lime-green and more deeply divided and narrow than mature foliage. Autumn foliage colour is bright golden-yellow with orange tinges.
- Bark – Young branches bright reddish-green.
- Tolerances – Adaptable to a range of soil types once established, but prefers a moist, well drained soil. Should not be planted in exposed areas where hot summer winds may stress the tree and leaves may suffer scorch in very hot sun. Transplants easily.The ultimate overall height of this tree is controlled, to a degree, by the 'standard' to which it was grated with and propagated in the farm.
Available in 33cm Pot Size (Advanced Size Tree)
The colour images and descriptions provided in our website / social media pages are to be used as a guide only. Factors such as Australia's varied climatic conditions, seasons and soil type can affect overall growth & appearance.