- Name – 'Granny Smith' Apple
- Description – A medium-sized fruit with a rich green skin and sprightly flavour which sweetens if fruit is left to hang on the tree. Crisp and firm, keeps well. Ideal for stewing, cooking and fresh fruit. Mid to late season maturity.
- Maturity – Late season maturity.
- Tree Size – Dwarf tree grows to approximately 2.5 x 2.5 metres
- Pollination – 'Golden Delicious', Pink Lady™ cv. 'Cripp's Pink', 'Red Delicious', 'Gala', 'Jonathan', 'Lady Williams'.
Available in 25cm Pot Size (Advanced Size Tree)
The colour images and descriptions provided in our website / social media pages are to be used as a guide only. Factors such as Australia's varied climatic conditions, seasons and soil type can affect overall growth, pollination and fruit quality.