- Name – ‘Naga Fu No. 2’ Red Fuji Apple
- Description – A delicious delicate flavour that is very sweet and aromatic. Best flavour when left to hang on the tree. Stores well. A good choice for the home orchard because of its resistance to apple scab (black spot)
- Maturity – Mid- to late season.
- Tree Size – Dwarf Tree grows to approximately 2.5 x 2.5 metres.
- Pollination – ‘Gala’, ‘Golden Delicious’, Pink Lady™ cv. ‘Cripp’s Pink’, ‘Red Delicious’.
Available in 25cm Pot Size (Advanced Size Tree)
The colour images and descriptions provided in our website / social media pages are to be used as a guide only. Factors such as Australia’s varied climatic conditions, seasons and soil type can affect overall growth, pollination and fruit quality.