- Name – 'Starkrimson' Cherry
- Description – Produces firm, large, crimson red, heart shaped fruit with an excellent sweet flavour. Precocious and heavy bearing. An excellent choice for the home orchard. Used for fresh fruit, jam and preserving.
- Maturity – Mid- to late season maturity.
- Tree Size – Tree grows to approximately 4 x 4 metres.
- Pollination – Self-pollinating
Available in 25cm Pot Size (Advanced Size Tree)
The colour images and descriptions provided in our website / social media pages are to be used as a guide only. Factors such as Australia's varied climatic conditions, seasons and soil type can affect overall growth, pollination and fruit quality.