Apparent Glyphosate Green 360 Herbicide kills weeds, unwanted grasses and vegetation in Domestic, Public Services, Commercial and Industrial areas.
How to Use
- DO NOT treat if rain is likely within 6 hours.
- DO NOT disturb treated weeds for 7 days after treatment.
- WEEDS CONTROLLED RATE HOW TO APPLY
- NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED UNDER APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION.
General Mixed Weeds Annual and Perennial Weeds
10 mL per 1 L water
TIMING: Apply when weeds are actively growing. For best results on perennial weeds treat after flowering. Treat woody leaves from flowering to leaf fall (Jan-May).
15 mL per 1 L water
HOW TO PREPARE
Mix this product with clean water. Use only plastic lined
brass, copper, fiberglass, aluminium, plastic or stainless steel containers for mixing and application. DO NOT mix more
than can be used within 5 days. Wash out spray equipment thoroughly after use.
- DO NOT allow spray to contact or drift onto plants you do
- not want killed. Accidental contact must be hosed with water immediately to reduce injury to plants.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- DO NOT spray directly on humans, pets, exposed food, food preparation areas or food utensils.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Store in the closed original container in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. DO NOT store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in a plastic bag and putting in the garbage.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands after use.