Floribunda Rose, Hot Chocolate, features blooms with unusual colour of deep rich orange. Foliage is leathery with good growth. Slight fragrance. Medium sized, disease resistant bush.
Available in 25cm Pot
Can grow up-to – 1m tall x 1m wide
Floribunda Roses bear flowers from late spring to late autumn, in large clusters, providing massive, colourful, long-lasting garden displays. Categorically, they are hardier, easier to care for than their hybrid tea counterparts. Well suited for use en masse, in pots or to form attractive borders and low hedges
Shady Gum Quality Promise:
- We source our roses from selected rose farms only, where the roses are climatized for victorian weather.
- Every single one of our roses are personally inspected by our experienced staff for any quality related issues.
- Our roses are potted in with premium quality potting mix and ready to go in the ground.
- We maintain a strict schedule to maintain our roses.
- We also provide great care advises for roses!
The colour images and descriptions provided in our website / social media pages are to be used as a guide only. Every care is taken to accurately describe growth habits and reproduce the correct colour on our website / social media pages. However, other factors such as Australia's varied climatic conditions, seasons and soil type can affect blooming and rose growth.