Knock-down herbicide diluted and ready for use in a domestic environment
| Grasses and broadleaf weeds: e.g. Annual Ryegrass, Kikuyu, Nutgrass, Oxalis (Soursob),|
Paspalum, Prairie Grass, Chickweed, Plantain, Capeweed, Pampas Grass.
Perennial weeds: e.g. Blady Grass, Couch (English Couch or Rope Twitch in Tas.), Guinea Grass.
Bamboo, Privet, Boxthorn, Lantana, Groundsel Bush, Hawthorn, Blackberry, Sweet Briar (up
to 1.5 m tall)
- GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- DO NOT mow, disturb or replant treated area for 7 days after treatment. DO NOT apply if rain is expected within 6 hours.
- HOW TO APPLY:
- Shake well before use.
- Apply when weeds are growing actively.
- Spray until all leaves are wet but avoid run-off.
- Perennial weeds may require a second treatment.
- Apply to Onion weeds and Oxalis species (Soursob) when flowering.