Hybrid Tea Rose, Mothers Love , features large blooms soft white to creamy pink blooms gently deepen in colour toward the centre. Flowers are mainly produced in clusters of three and have a strong, sweet fragrance. Abundant deep green foliage on a medium to tall, healthy bush reaching 1.5m. This beautiful rose has an excellent vase life making it ideal to bring inside, and an extremely hardy disease resistant growth habit.
Available in 25cm Pot
Can grow up-to – 1.5 – 2m tall x 1.5m wide
Hybrid Tea Roses provide a colourful display from late spring to late autumn, has upright growth with classically shaped blooms on long stems. Ideal plant to grow as cut-flowers. Hybrid Tea roses are hardy, vigorous, repeat flowering, long flower life and disease resistant making them ideal plants to have in large pots or as hedges or borders.
Patio Roses (AKA 60cm tall standard roses) are great choice for adding height or a centre piece to your garden. For a hedge effect or a formal display, plant Patio roses in a row (approx. 1m apart). Patio roses are ideal for planting in pots for verandahs patios and balconies. We recommend using a garden stake for adequately support the plant for first 12-24 months
hady Gum Quality Promise:
- We source our roses from selected rose farms only, where the roses are climatized for victorian weather.
- Every single one of our roses are personally inspected by our experienced staff for any quality related issues.
- Our roses are potted in with premium quality potting mix and ready to go in the ground.
- We maintain a strict schedule to maintain our roses.
- We also provide great care advises for roses!
The colour images and descriptions provided in our website / social media pages are to be used as a guide only. Every care is taken to accurately describe growth habits and reproduce the correct colour on our website / social media pages. However, other factors such as Australia's varied climatic conditions, seasons and soil type can affect blooming and rose growth.