- Name – Goldmine Nectarine
- Description – Used for fresh fruit, drying and cooking. A very popular old cultivar. Distinctive flavour. A white fleshed nectarine maturing mid- to late season.
- Maturity – Mid- to late season maturity.
- Tree Size – Tree grows to approximately 4 x 4 metres.
- Pollination – self pollinating / self fertile
Available in 25cm Pot Size (Advanced Size Tree)
The colour images and descriptions provided in our website / social media pages are to be used as a guide only. Factors such as Australia’s varied climatic conditions, seasons and soil type can affect overall growth, pollination and fruit quality.