Hybrid Tea Rose, Papa Meilland, features dark velvet red, exhibition blooms that have a deep, heavy fragrance. Great as a cut flower. One of the World's all-time favourite roses, inducted into the Rose Hall of Fame in 1988.
Available in 25cm Pot
Can grow up-to – 1.2m tall x 1m wide
Hybrid Tea Roses provide a colourful display from late spring to late autumn, has upright growth with classically shaped blooms on long stems. Ideal plant to grow as cut-flowers. Hybrid Tea roses are hardy, vigorous, repeat flowering, long flower life and disease resistant making them ideal plants to have in large pots or as hedges or borders.
Shady Gum Quality Promise:
- We source our roses from selected rose farms only, where the roses are climatized for victorian weather.
- Every single one of our roses are personally inspected by our experienced staff for any quality related issues.
- Our roses are potted in with premium quality potting mix and ready to go in the ground.
- We maintain a strict schedule to maintain our roses.
- We also provide great care advises for roses!
The colour images and descriptions provided in our website / social media pages are to be used as a guide only. Every care is taken to accurately describe growth habits and reproduce the correct colour on our website / social media pages. However, other factors such as Australia's varied climatic conditions, seasons and soil type can affect blooming and rose growth.