- Name – Packham’s Triumph Pear
- Description – Used for fresh fruit, juice, drying, preserving and cooking. A very popular Australian pear that has good keeping qualities. The large fruit has an excellent flavour.
- Maturity – Mid-season maturity.
- Tree Size – Tree grows to approximately 4 x 4 metres.
- Pollination – ‘Nijisseiki’, ‘Josephine’.
Available in 25cm Pot Size (Advanced Size Tree)
The colour images and descriptions provided in our website / social media pages are to be used as a guide only. Factors such as Australia’s varied climatic conditions, seasons and soil type can affect overall growth, pollination and fruit quality.