Hybrid Tea Rose, The RSL, features striking tones of burgundy and soft amber, represents the colours of dawn and dusk! Classic shaped bud opens to produce an informal flower borne on long stems of glossy deep green foliage. The aged blooms take on a rustic appearance.
A hardy and healthy plant with glossy deep green foliage. Carrying a light rose perfume this rose looks brilliant planted singly in large groups or in pots.
Sales of the The RSL Rose will assist in raising much needed funds to assist returned veterans and their families through support programs administered by the R.S.L nationally.
Available in 25cm Pot
Can grow up-to – 1.5m tall x 1m wide
Hybrid Tea Roses provide a colourful display from late spring to late autumn, has upright growth with classically shaped blooms on long stems. Ideal plant to grow as cut-flowers. Hybrid Tea roses are hardy, vigorous, repeat flowering, long flower life and disease resistant making them ideal plants to have in large pots or as hedges or borders.
Shady Gum Quality Promise:
- We source our roses from selected rose farms only, where the roses are climatized for victorian weather.
- Every single one of our roses are personally inspected by our experienced staff for any quality related issues.
- Our roses are potted in with premium quality potting mix and ready to go in the ground.
- We maintain a strict schedule to maintain our roses.
- We also provide great care advises for roses!
The colour images and descriptions provided in our website / social media pages are to be used as a guide only. Every care is taken to accurately describe growth habits and reproduce the correct colour on our website / social media pages. However, other factors such as Australia's varied climatic conditions, seasons and soil type can affect blooming and rose growth.